A secret recipe for lush lawn - all year (even in droughts)
How to get greener lawn - ALL yearOr maybe you want a lawn to complement your flower beds. If you’ve taken the time to create bursts of colour in the garden, it shouldn’t all come to an untimely end where your lawn begins. Not interested in the reasons for having a green lawn but you need one, and you need it fast? Of course you do. Pokon has developed 3 specialised types of lawn seed designed to provide lush, green grass that survive the toughest conditions. Which option is right for you?
Pokon Lawn Seed - PlayThis is the family edition of Pokon’s Lawn Seeds. It’s designed to handle the trauma of impact on a regular basis, we recommend that you keep on the grass as much as you want to. Roll on it, relax on it, let go of your worries on it.
How Pokon Lawn Seed Play creates hardy lawnThis seed is ideal for growing new lawn.
- The unique self-recovery capabilities give incredible durability
- Tolerates treading very well. Its resilience is unrivaled
- Its success lies in the drought-resistance qualities
- Each seed is coated for optimum germination
- We’ve used RPR technology to ensure the grass will make horizontal shoots
Lawn Seed RecoveryOn a Monday morning when you’re dragging yourself to an upright position and slowly waking up, think of those patches of tired, rusty looking lawn. Grass that’s growing sparsely is stressed. Trying to coax it into becoming lush is like asking you to shot put first thing on a Monday morning, before coffee. Lawn seed recovery is a remedy that is specially designed for lawn that is spread too thinly and failing to thrive. It’s an SOS for stressed lawn, designed to fill in those bare patches.
How Lawn Seed Recovery transforms your lawn
- Each seed is coated, providing fast germination within 1 week.
- Germination can occur at cool temperatures as well as warm temperatures.
- This seed is suitable for established lawns with bare patches and new lawns
- Its water-wise attributes keep it lush in dry conditions
Lawn Seed ShadeA rich, thick lawn that runs all the way to the roots of your trees...What a happy idea. Sadly most lawns become patchy under trees because they battle to thrive in the shade. Having lawn under the shade would be ideal because you could utilize that grass for picnics and games much better. It also just rounds-off the garden better.
How Lawn Seed Shade gives you fuller, lush lawn
- Our unique seed is coated for optimum germination
- It uses science-backed methods to restore bare patches and help winter lawns to recover
- We use a strong blend to ensure the grass has a high treading tolerance
- Once the grass has taken root, it will require significantly less water than traditional blends, keeping it lush in drought conditions.
How to get the best results from your seed blendWhile each bled offers different qualities, the preparation process is very similar. For instructions on planting each blend, please consult your packet.
- For the best results, the soil should be warmer than 6 degrees, and the air temperature should be around 15 degrees.
- The ideal soil would be moist, and the weather should calm.
- Ensure the seeds are equally spread out, if they germinate too close together it will hinder their growth.