- The organisation and creator of this competition is Hadeco.co.za, Hadeco(Pty)Ltd.
- The competition will run from 12 November 2023 to 3 December 2023.
- Entry into the competition is done by liking, commenting and posting a picture of your amaryllis on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #bloomsunday
- The prize will consist of:
3x packs of Collectors Edition 𝐻𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑚
1x Hadeco Bulb Food
The hamper will include a random selection of the following varieties:
- Lemon Sorbet®
- Little Star®
- Thai Thai®
- The judges decision is final and no negotiation or correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be decided by a random draw.
- Winners will be contacted on 4 December 2023. If they can not be reached within 2 weeks, a new winner will be drawn at random.
- Entrants have the right to cancel their entrance into the competition at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hadeco has the right to suspend or terminate the competition in circumstances that require the termination of the contract.
- By entering the competition the entrants agree to have their information shared on the Hadeco website, newsletter or social media account but have the right to deny this.
Competition disclaimer: Hadeco, and their associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
System Failure: No member of Hadeco is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Hadeco, which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- By entering into this competition, the entrants agree to follow all rules listed here. If an entrant does not follow the rules outlined in these terms and conditions they will automatically be disqualified from the competition.