Tillandsia caput medusae - XL - Air Plant
- Caput madusae is a silver green fuzzy looking air plant.
- They can handle more sunlight and less water that other air plants.
- The leaves are smooth and project up and out from a bulbous base.
- 64Flower: Multiple flower bracts that grow from the centre, displaying bright cherry red and yellow colours with delicate purple flowers.
- Colours may vary, dependant on season.
Air Plant Care
Keep your air plants happy in bright indirect light. Mist them thoroughly twice a week. Alternatively, dunk the plant face down in a sink or bowl of water and let it soak for 20 minutes, once a week. Shake excess water from the plant, to prevent any rot.
To ensure they receive the nutrients they need, add air plant fertiliser when you mist or soak them. We recommend using EasyGro Foliar Feed for Air Plants / 1 heaped scoop per litre of water.
Disclaimer: The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.