Tillandsia harrisii - XL - Air Plant
- Harrisii has greenish-white leaves that grow inwards that have a curled structure like a rosette.
- Leaves has lots of trichomes that absorb moisture and nutrients.
- Can survive high sunlight and needs lots of water.
- Flower: Red bloom compliments the leaves
- Colours may vary, dependant on season.
Air Plant Care
Keep your air plants happy in bright indirect light. Mist them thoroughly twice a week. Alternatively, dunk the plant face down in a sink or bowl of water and let it soak for 20 minutes, once a week. Shake excess water from the plant, to prevent any rot.
To ensure they receive the nutrients they need, add air plant fertiliser when you mist or soak them. We recommend using EasyGro Foliar Feed for Air Plants / 1 heaped scoop per litre of water.
Disclaimer: The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.